You find your kitchen too old or old but you can not afford to change it in full? A kitchen renovation does not necessarily require major work. You are given five keys to succeed!
Make an inventoryRealize the furnitureTransform the wallsChange the floorAccessoiriser
1. MAKE AN INVENTORY OF THE KITCHEN
Before you start renovating the kitchen, take the time to evaluate what is bothering you and list the elements that are no longer suitable – damaged floor, rustic cupboards, walls withered , – and those you plan to replace, between painting, credence, wall tiles, accessories to measure what you will need and estimate the cost.
2.DRESSING UP KITCHEN RENOVATION FURNITURE
The simplest, low-cost solution to changing the look of kitchen furniture is to repaint them. Before starting, it is essential to clean them with white vinegar so that the paint adheres perfectly. Plan a special renovation painting, they are studied for all types of surface, and apply it in two layers. Another solution to revamp your furniture is to cover them with an adhesive coating to your taste that imitates wood or metal.
Read More :
- KITCHEN DESIGN IDEAS TO INSPIRE YOUR RENOVATION PROJECT
- THINGS TO CONSIDER INSTALLING KITCHEN ISLAND WITH YOUR UNIQUE KITCHEN DESIGN
- KITCHEN THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER PUT IN YOUR DISHWASHER
- THE NEW FUSS ABOUT PERFECTLY MINIMAL KITCHEN DESIGN
- THE MOST POPULAR COVETABLE KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- WHISPERED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN SECRETS
- A STARTLING FACT ABOUT HOME DECOR KITCHEN REMODEL
- INTRODUCING SIMPLE AND CREATIVE SMALL KITCHEN REMODEL IDEAS
- AMAZING SMALL KITCHEN IDEAS – WHAT IS IT?
- THE START OF REMODELING KITCHEN INTERIOR DESIGN IDEAS
- THE INCREDIBLE DETAILS REGARDING GLAMOROUS GRAY KITCHENS THAT MOST PEOPLE DON’T KNOW ABOUT
3. TRANSFORMING THE WALLS OF THE KITCHEN
Here too, the paint is needed to easily change the appearance of the walls of the kitchen, whether on tiled or painted wall. The important thing is to choose the shade, in harmony with that of the furniture, that is to say a complementary or near color. If you are repainting a tiled wall, remember to sand the entire surface before you put it on. Then apply a paint specifically designed for this type of surface.The alternative if you do not want to get into painting is to use a wall tile to ask. Sold in roll, it is very easy to use!
4. CHANGING THE FLOOR OF THE KITCHEN RENOVATION
The floor of a room is more important than one thinks. If you get tired of old tiles that are in poor condition, you can easily replace them with vinyl or PVC flooring. These trendy floors mimic wood, cement tiles or marble and are very easy to install. You will see that the piece will be totally transformed. Choose bright shades if the room is dark, and dare colors if the walls and furniture are quite neutral.
5. ACCESSORIZE YOUR KITCHEN
Dress up the kitchen can also go through small details, accessories that can transform, look like anything, the pace of the room because they draw attention to them.These are the fixtures, to choose vintage or design, which will contribute to create a warm atmosphere in the kitchen; plants, aromatic or not, to hang to beautify the room; shelves where to dispose of pretty objects; new handles to cupboards or a bar on the credenza to hang shiny utensils.
Read More Here